Tuesday, March 23, 2010

some day

i long for the day when i can look back and honestly say, "I've made it, i've made it through in one piece," and then slowly turn around, and never look back.

5 comments:

  1. If you are talking about finishing college...it's closer than you think. And then the irony of the whole thing is this: you actually look back. Still, hang in there. I know you have what it takes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about finishing college? or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing." 2 Tim 4:7-8
    Don't give up, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda want to finish everyday that way. Someday's are better than others...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i often wonder what i'm supposed to do with the past--with breakups, with losses, with hard lessons....and with all the incredibly spazzzaaazzzzyy moments too. My teacher said in class, something about letting the past inform your future. I can't decide what I think about it. I like what anthony said. hadn't thought that maybe this idea of looking back and saying, yep i made it, and then moving forward EVERYDAY could be a really good thing. It was so nice to meet you Krista, I hope your last 30 days are awesome. Love Emily

    ReplyDelete