Monday, March 22, 2010

oh these special things

I have been inspired by various blogs lately to think of things that make me happy, things i like, and things that are good. This could be long, it could be short, we will just have to see. I apologize if my ramblings seem pointless.

I love english muffins.

I like it when I am feeling so happy that I can't help but dance.

I love good hugs. Not lame dead fish hugs. I'm talking about wrap you in my arms and protect you from the world type of hugs.

I too enjoy the beauty of honest-to-goodness friends.

I like it when my friends can get my real laugh out of me.

i like staying up late talking.

I love the feeling of accomplishment.

I absolutely love fall!

I love good home cooking. Especially when the lasagna is perfect....mmmmm!

I will admit, I really like baby kittens and puppies. So cute!

I like a clean house. Nay, I LOVE a clean house.

I kind of like cleaning sometimes....

I like speaking spanish. Shhhh. Don't tell.

I get a thrill from winging tests. Sometimes it bites me in the butt, but not often.

I love the feeling of knowing that people have got my back.

I like cupcakes.

I LOVE cheesecake.

I really like chai tea from Trader Joe's.

I LOVE WAWONA!

I really like the feeling after a good work out, but i still don't work out. go figure.

I love triple jumping and high jumping. long jump is pretty good too.

I love beautiful photography.

I like getting dressed up and getting all girly.

I LOVE HIGH HEELS!

But I also love wearing boys basketball shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

I love the feeling when I paint a good picture.

I love nature.

I love the feeling of God being right beside me.

I love finding a Bible verse that is just what I needed.

I love singing harmony.

I love going to sleep when I'm really tired.

I love the natural highs in life.

I love so many things that I can't even list them all. Thanks to those who love me. I love you all too!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. El proximo ves que hablamos puedemos hablar en espanol! Thanks for the uplifting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see if I can arrange for one of those hugs...

    ReplyDelete