Sunday, March 14, 2010

counter-balance

Yesterday I broke.
But I had a friend who tried to glue me back together.
Last night I was weak.
But I had a prayer warrior on the other side of the country.
In the early morning I was alone.
But I had someone waiting for me on the other side of dawn.
Today I am lost.

And I don't know how to find my way

6 comments:

  1. I have been trying to think of what to say...I still don't have the words but i want to express that I care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend... when you feel lost, please let me know, and we'll drag out the map again and try to find the way. I'm ALWAYS here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're here. don't forget. love you kreesta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am available whether awake or asleep. Near or far. Feel free to take advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sister...duh...i am next door or only a text away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure that I'm as reliable as all these folks, but I liked the way you expressed this day's thought. So quaint and poetic.

    ReplyDelete