Monday, April 12, 2010

today i will

Today in spanish class Dr. Parra said something during prayer that caught my attention:

We have confidence in you God.

It could have been a faulty translation on my part, but in my mind that is what stuck out, tripped me, and landed me flat on my face.

Today I got some news that was not necessarily that encouraging. But you know what? I remembered what Parra said.

So today, today i will have confidence in my God that he will work things out.

But I know Whom I believe in
And am persuaded
That He is able
To keep that which I've committed
Unto him against that day

5 comments:

  1. Krista...you have a beautiful way with words. Keep writing please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with the above statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got dumb news today too, and definitely needed that. thanks friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder about Confidence in God and good luck with a Dr Parra Spanish class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, necesitas Dios para el clase EspaƱol de Parra.

    ReplyDelete