like the infestation of crickets that crawl on your feet and hop on your legs when you least expect it, leaving you to scream and run like a little girl. oh wait, i am a girl, i'm allowed to do that.
cockroaches that somehow make their way into your closet and then fall out of it when the door opens, again, leaving you screaming and cringing that THAT BUG was frolicking around in your clothes. the nerve. i always thought WALL-E's pet cockroach was really cute and i was wondering if that could happen in real life. no. it cannot.
larger than life spiders that seem to come out of any hole possible and creepily crawl up the wall or onto your desk when you are mere inches away.
mosquitos that seem to inject more poison than normal when they bite, making every itch 100 times itchier and leaving everyone purposely scratching them until they bleed, because that's the only way to get the itching to stop.
green little grasshopper things that look harmless but are like mutant flying machines that like to sit on the shower stall and wander around, leaving the showerer to cautiously watch them lest they decide to get in the water too.
mutant giant beige colored mosquitos. i found one in the bathroom. it was seriously the size of half my palm and looked exactly like a mosquito, with a huge poker/stinger and everything.
the MILLIONS of little bugs that dive bomb your computer screen whenever it is dark out.
pigeons that don't know how to work their wings or estimate their approach of the ground very well. seriously. a pigeon flew right over my head the other day. i felt it's wings in my hair. and i can't forget the ones that fly up right in front of your face. and they poop on you. it's gross. i hate birdie bombs.
these are the joys my friends. won't you come enjoy them with me?
:)
ew
ReplyDeleteI have only seen one cockroach at my house so far. It was two days ago, in my room waiting for me when I got home. I SQUASHED it really hard with my shoed foot, making it's guts all squish out and it's exoskeleton kind gooey. Frankly, I'm glad I don't have all the bugs you do. I hate and disgust them. Good luck with the rest of summer. Viva la nieve.
ReplyDeleteNo thank you!! Yikes!! I LOATHE bugs of any kind! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteAhahaha! That sounds like a crazy battle zone. I had a very LARGE battle with ants that lived in the DOOR of my bathroom in Honduras. I took a whole Sunday to fight them and I did and I won. Boo-ya dumb ants! I wish I could come visit and have a battle with you and the bugs.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind the bugs. But the birds... I got nervous and paranoid just reading about them. And I'm indoors.
ReplyDeleteBirds are the devil along with spiders and creepy crawlies.
ReplyDeleteThat all sounds disgusting, HOWEVER, watching your reactions to all of these things might be worth their existence... at least for that moment. Is that mean to say?
ReplyDelete