i have a sleeping problem. as in it's not happening.
i have decided to try and conquer all my world's problems.
i have decided to do that at night.
trying every possible contortion in my bed to find the "right" position is not working for me.
i can't shut off my brain.
walking and even dancing a bit up and down the empty halls doesn't help at all.
the fan makes a squeak at just the right decibel to keep me from sleep.
staring at myself in the mirror in the too brightly lit bathroom doesn't really put me to sleep either.
my lack of sleep is affecting my vision. it's acting strange.
not getting sleep will give me a perpetual headache that no amount of water will cure.
it's only like one more night of no sleep until i am considered clinically insane.
Sleep my friend!
ReplyDeleteif you can't get it natural, hit the hard drugs. ps-lovely talking to you just now. thought i'd add that to my comment and make our friends jealous.
ReplyDeleteyou should ask Josh Mcgraw, what he thinks about sleep... it goes along nicely with what he thinks of umbrellas!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry! This is a big fear of mine. When sleepless nights happen I fear that sleep will never ever come again.
ReplyDeleteDureme con los vacas. Este ayuda mucho :)
ReplyDeleteUgh, not sleeping stresses me out. I am so sorry, friend! I have been an insomniac also, but mostly because I am stressed. (Which stresses me... a vicious cycle.)
ReplyDeletethis sounds awful!
ReplyDeleteNaps? are those possible?
Podcasts? I know you hate them even though I love them...maybe I should send you some of the soothing voice ones.