The wind is
moving
But I am
standing still
A life of
pages
Waiting to
be filled
A heart that’s
hopeful
A head that’s
full of dreams
But this
becoming
Is harder
than it seems
Feels like I’m
Looking for
a reason
Roaming
through the night to find
My place in
this world
My place in
this world
Not a lot to
lean on
I need Your
light to help me find
My place in
this world
My place in
this world
If there are
millions
Down on
their knees
Among the
many
Can you
still hear me
Hear me
asking
Where do I
belong
Is there a
vision
That I can
call my own
Show me I’m
Looking for
a reason
Roaming
through the night to find
My place in
this world
My place in
this world
Not a lot to
lean on
I need Your
light to help me find
My place in
this world
My place in
this world
hmmm. my place in this world. Where is it?
ReplyDeleteAlso this was the song I badly sang for my 8th grade graduation.