Sunday, June 6, 2010

ready to go

There are three happiness killers - doing work you do not love and are not passionate about, surrounding yourself with people who you do not really like (someone who just fills time), and living somewhere that does not let you be you. Just stop it. Life is far too short.

~Richard Florida


____________________________________


Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.

~Miriam Beard


10 days!

4 comments:

  1. Man... I am so excited for you Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second. It's time for you to move on with life and stop the kind of vacationing that sucks the life out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just traveled quite a bit today and it was nice, but I hated parts of it at the same time. I'm glad I did it though. And yes, Wawona is awesome. Even only at night when I can't see anything. Except, the stars were crazy. Chelsea said she wasn't sure she'd seem them like this even. I'd say that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Krista! Where are you going this year as an SM?

    ReplyDelete